Friday, March 30, 2007

I didn't mean to lie, it just sort of happened. I have every intention of blogging, but I never seem to get around to it like I want. I have a list of excuses: I'm in the process of moving, work is getting busy, I was in between books, I'm lazy. All true, but not very good excuses. I'm moving this weekend and probably won't be able to read and or write, but I will once again take fingers to keys and post next week about the few books I've read recently.

I'm now on to Isabelle Allende's Zorro and Arturo Perez-Reverte's The Club Dumas. The Perez-Reverte novel is reminiscent of Shadow of the Wind but it's still an entertaining read. And am I the only person who didn't know the movie The Ninth Gate was based on this novel?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked The Club Dumas, but really didn't like the movie. I am curious about Zorro--I love this type book and I like Isabel Allende. It is on my TBR pile.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I too love Moby Dick. Love it.